Wednesday, January 3, 2018



                                                                      UNTITLED

I want to be cradled in your firm yet gentle grasp. My senses are reeling, I get lost in you, and your smiling eyes. The touch of your hand barely brushing against mine and makes the butterflies twirl and flutter in my stomach. That nauseating, yet exciting feeling takes over. I hold on to every word you say, your voice makes me tremble inside, in a good way. Your beard is scratchy against my sensitive skin, but I love it. Everything about you in this moment is pure divinity.

I feel like a little girl. I'm in a wondrous state of infinite bliss. You smell like leather and manliness, You are simply you, and you're breathtaking. I can't compare you to other boys, no one like you exists...or is it simply the way you make me feel that is rare and unusual? I don't know what the answer is, all I know is that I want to be close to you.

There is that laugh that I adore...I can hear it right now, in my mind of course...



No comments:

Post a Comment