Thursday, April 23, 2015

LOVERS DON'T FINALLY MEET SOMEWHERE, THEY ARE IN EACH OTHER ALL ALONG--RUMI



Your pure and imperfect love embraces my brokenness. Your clouds drift in and out and all around me, within them I see your shades of light designed in such a way, that only I can notice.  I want to forever relish in these untainted moments of blissfulness . Lying awake at 4:00 A.M. just you and me in this dark room..a dim light from the outside lamp post softly lights up your face. I watch the clock, and watch you, hoping that time will stop moving. Another moment with you that I try to grasp on to before it slips away... feeling your breath, hearing your heart beat... perfect and sublime. My poetic eyes speak to you with enduring and steadfast emotions. I feel as if the universe and everything holy has brought us together, even if only for a brief time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment