Saturday, December 6, 2014

DECEMBER



Thinking of an old December love..

The smell of December floods my mind with waves of memories. Memories of a shiny new love affair, and my once imagined bliss. Cold cheeks and warm lips, entangled in each other till the dim winter sun  softly shines. Splendid thoughts of him enter my mind...his touch, his smile, his words, his musky scent mixed with cigarettes. His mere prescence made me feel as light as a feather. But some things are too good to be true. The cruel harshness of reality set in as quick as it all began. Unpleasant discoveries forced me to pick up the pieces of my broken, shattered heart.  Beautiful December, sweet December, cold December, magical December, grim December, lonely December...
Alas I am free..free from the prison that love's wrath bestowed upon me, and I wait patiently for love to find me once again, even if only for one last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment