Sunday, November 23, 2014

"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself." George Bernard Shaw



I've chosen to start this blog to share my journey of creating myself with others. Every thought,every action, every choice, and every experience is ultimately creating who we are, and who we continue to become. This is fascinating to me, as I know that with one choice, one change in direction, I am creating myself over and over again. I will be writing about personal experiences that have impacted and shaped me, as well as poetry that was written during some of the most intense moments of my life.. I would like to encourage others to share their stories and writings, and  maybe together we can all gain a little more wisdom, and continue to create our magnificent "self!"

No comments:

Post a Comment